The opportunities for engaging in and expanding discussion about interprofessional professionalism and for continued collaboration with other health professions are plentiful and will continue to drive the work of the consultant group.
You can contribute to the IPC’s work in numerous ways:
- Send additional resources or references.
- Contact and share your feedback with us regarding the IPC website or IPA instrument.
- Share your experiences in using the IPA in your practice or academic institution.
- Share the IPA instrument and tool kit with your colleagues.
- Demonstrate interprofessional professionalism in your practice or educational setting.
- Encourage your students and colleagues to demonstrate interprofessional professionalism.